2019 SEASON SUBSCRIPTION & SINGLE TICKETS
2018 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SINGLE TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
In person, By Phone, By Mail & Online.
TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR OUR 2018 SEASON
2019 Season Subscription Packages
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Subscribing guarantees you the best possible seats on your preferred date before single tickets go on sale to the general public.
Take advantage of the FULL SEASON package or pick and choose from our FAB FOUR or FLEX THREE packages. We have something for every budget and every preference.
THE WINTER’S TALE:
The Winter’s Tale is NOT included in our subscription packages. Tickets are FREE thanks to generous grant from the City of Coronado.
Subscribers may include tickets for The Winter’s Tale at the time of subscription purchase by contacting the box office directly.
Just want The Winter’s Tale only? You may reserve tickets from September 25th when single tickets go on sale.
Tickets are limited to 6 per patron.
2019 CPH Members and Subscribers receive reserved seating for The Winter’s Tale.
Concert Performance tickets will be available when single tickets go on sale, from September 24th. Subscribers may purchase Concert performance tickets in advance as an “add-on” to their season subscription.
Subscription Package Options
Coronado Playhouse Box Office
Box Office hours vary from day to day. If you don’t get to speak to one of our representatives when you call, please leave a message.
Voicemail is checked regularly and somebody will call you back as soon as possible.
Ways to Buy
1. Online: Subscription Packages and Single Tickets can be purchased online. See below for your online ticket options.
2. In Person: Visit Coronado Playhouse Box Office and our friendly ticket representatives will be happy to help.
1835 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118
3. By Phone: Call the Box Office
- All ticket purchases are final, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, please call the Playhouse Box Office to let us know as soon as possible. When possible, we will reschedule your tickets for another date of the same production. We ask that you contact our Box Office at least 24 hour prior to show time to make arrangements, and all exchanges are subject to availability.
- We appreciate your effort to pick up your tickets in person at the Box Office no later than 15 minutes before curtain.
- ALL tickets are held at Will-Call and available 45 Minutes prior to showtime.
For questions call the Box Office at 619-435-4856