2017 SEASON SUBSCRIPTION & SINGLE TICKETS
Subscription packages continue to be available. Single tickets are also now on sale for all Main-Stage performances as well as our Concerts & Cabarets Season.
2017 Season Subscription Packages
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Subscribing guarantees you the best possible seats on your preferred date before single tickets go on sale to the general public.
Take advantage of the FULL SEASON package or pick and choose from our FAB FOUR or FLEX THREE packages. We have something for every budget and every preference.
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING:
Much Ado About Nothing is NOT included in our subscription packages. Tickets are FREE thanks to generous grant from the
City of Coronado.
You can make separate reservations for Much Ado About Nothing HERE. Tickets are limited to 6 per transaction.
JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH:
We offer a 50% off rate for children ages 12 and under for James and The Giant Peach. This rate is not available online during our subscription season. To add discounted children’s tickets to your subscription, please call or visit the Box Office. The child rate will be available on line when single tickets go on sale, from November 28.
CABARETS and CONCERT PERFORMANCES:
Cabaret and Concert Performance tickets will be available when single tickets go on sale, from November 28.
Subscription Package Options
Coronado Playhouse Box Office
Box Office hours vary from day to day. If you don’t get to speak to one of our representatives when you call, please leave a message.
The answer phone is checked regularly every day and somebody will call you back as soon as possible.
Ways to Buy
1. Online: Subscription Packages and Single Tickets can be purchased online. See below for your online ticket options.
2. In Person: Visit Coronado Playhouse Box Office and our friendly ticket representatives will be happy to help.
1835 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118
3. By Phone: Call the Box Office
- All ticket purchases are final, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, please call the Playhouse Box Office to let us know as soon as possible. When possible, we will reschedule your tickets for another date of the same production. We ask that you contact our Box Office at least 24 hour prior to show time to make arrangements, and all exchanges are subject to availability.
- We appreciate every effort pick up your tickets in person at the Box Office no later than 15 minutes before curtain.
- ALL tickets are held at Will-Call and available 30 Minutes prior to showtime.
For questions call the Box Office at 619-435-4856