2017 SEASON SUBSCRIPTION & SINGLE TICKETS
Subscriptions are no longer available for our 2017 Season.
Single tickets are on sale through to the end of the year for all main-stage and cabaret performances.
SINGLE TICKETS 2017
MAIN-STAGE SHOWS 2017 LEARN ABOUT:
CONCERTS & CABARETS 2017
2018 SEASON SUBSCRIPTION & SINGLE TICKETS
Tickets for our 2018 Season will soon be available so SAVE THE DATES!
MAIN-STAGE & CONCERTS 2018
2018 TICKET ON-SALE DATES
RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Available AUGUST 7th
Current 2017 Season Subscribers will be the very first able to renew for 2018. As a renewing subscriber, our friendly and helpful box office staff will lavish you with the VIP treatment. You’ll be the first to lock in your chosen dates and days and get the very best prices too. Subscribers also get reserved seating for all general admission performances including the free classic play and all cabarets & concerts. But don’t wait to renew… general subscriptions will be available September 4.
In person, By Phone, By Mail.
GENERAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Available from SEPTEMBER 4th
New to CPH and like what you see? Or used to subscribe and life got busy! Make your life easy, plan in advance and secure your tickets for the entire year securing the best available seats and getting killer deals before tickets go on sale to the general public on September 25. Subscribers also get reserved seating for all general admission performances including the free classic play and all cabarets & concerts.
In person, By Phone, By Mail, Online.
SINGLE TICKETS FROM SEPTEMBER 25th
The wait is over – all tickets available to everyone!!
In person, By Phone, By Mail, Online.
2018 Season Subscription Packages
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
Subscribing guarantees you the best possible seats on your preferred date before single tickets go on sale to the general public.
Take advantage of the FULL SEASON package or pick and choose from our FAB FOUR or FLEX THREE packages. We have something for every budget and every preference.
Macbeth is NOT included in our subscription packages. Tickets are FREE thanks to generous grant from the
City of Coronado.
You can make separate reservations for Macbeth from September 25th. Tickets are limited to 6 per patron.
2018 CPH Members and Subscribers receive reserved seating for Macbeth
Concert Performance tickets will be available when single tickets go on sale, from September 25th. Subscribers may purchase Concert performance tickets in advance as an “add-on” to their season subscription.
Subscription Package Options
Coronado Playhouse Box Office
Box Office hours vary from day to day. If you don’t get to speak to one of our representatives when you call, please leave a message.
Voicemail is checked regularly and somebody will call you back as soon as possible.
Ways to Buy
1. Online: Subscription Packages and Single Tickets can be purchased online. See below for your online ticket options.
2. In Person: Visit Coronado Playhouse Box Office and our friendly ticket representatives will be happy to help.
1835 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118
3. By Phone: Call the Box Office
- All ticket purchases are final, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, please call the Playhouse Box Office to let us know as soon as possible. When possible, we will reschedule your tickets for another date of the same production. We ask that you contact our Box Office at least 24 hour prior to show time to make arrangements, and all exchanges are subject to availability.
- We appreciate your effort to pick up your tickets in person at the Box Office no later than 15 minutes before curtain.
- ALL tickets are held at Will-Call and available 45 Minutes prior to showtime.
For questions call the Box Office at 619-435-4856