CORONADO PLAYHOUSE 2018 SEASON
Coronado Playhouse is NO LONGER accepting Director Submissions for the 2018 Season. Thank you for your interest. Submissions for our 2019 Season will open in December, 2017.
MARCH 1, 2017: Deadline for submissions
MARCH 20, 2017: All those who have submitted will be notified on this date whether we plan to call you to interview or not and interviews will be scheduled
APRIL 8 & 9, 2017: Interviews and presentations by potential directors. Please pencil these dates in your calendars if you plan to submit. We allot 30 minutes for each presentation.
- Early Submission is encouraged. We will not consider any proposals submitted after March 1, 2017 for the 2018 Season
- Only Submissions received via the online form below will be considered.
- You may submit more than one work per season. The online form captures information for one work at a time, therefore if you plan to submit 2 or more works, please complete the form again, once for each submission.
- Works submitted should belong to one of the following categories:
Musical, Play, Classic (Shakespeare or similar), Education, Theatre for Young Audiences, Concert Production, Cabaret Production.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your resume and a PDF of the script/score of the work(s) you are proposing**. In the subject line, please write the following: CPH 2018 SEASON DIRECTOR SUBMISSION [and your name]
2) Complete the online form below. One form per work submitted. i.e. if you are submitting 2 works, please complete the form twice.
THE FORM IS NOW CLOSED FOR OUR 2018 SEASON. Sorry!
** If you do not have an electronic copy of the script, please mail or deliver a hard copy to Coronado Playhouse, FAO PLAY SELECTION, 1835 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118