CORONADO PLAYHOUSE 2019 SEASON
Coronado Playhouse is now accepting Director Submissions for the 2019 Season.
DECEMBER 1, 2017: 2019 Director Submissions Open
FEBRUARY 15, 2018: Deadline for submissions
MARCH 19, 2018: All those who have submitted will be notified on this date whether we plan to call you to interview or not and interviews will be scheduled
APRIL 7 & 8, 2018: Interviews and presentations by potential directors. Please pencil these dates in your calendars if you plan to submit. We allot 30 minutes for each presentation.
- Playwrights: Please do NOT submit. We only accept submissions from Directors
- Early Submission is encouraged. We will not consider any proposals submitted after February 15, 2018 for the 2019 Season
- Only Submissions received via the online form below will be considered.
- You may submit more than one work per season. The online form captures information for one work at a time, therefore if you plan to submit 2 or more works, please complete the form again, once for each submission.
- Works submitted should belong to one of the following categories:
Musical, Play, Classic (Shakespeare or similar), Education, Theatre for Young Audiences, Concert Production, Cabaret Production.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your resume and a PDF of the script/score of the work(s) you are proposing**. In the subject line, please write the following:
CPH 2019 SEASON DIRECTOR SUBMISSION [and your name]
2) Complete the online form below. One form per work submitted. i.e. if you are submitting 2 works, please complete the form twice.
** If you do not have an electronic copy of the script, please mail or deliver a hard copy to Coronado Playhouse, FAO PLAY SELECTION, 1835 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118